The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The Blastrac BMG-780PRO MKII is ideal for grinding of large surfaces. The machine has 3 planetary rotating discs with a diameter of 240mm. The BMG-780PRO MKII can be used on both hard and soft surfaces like Concrete / Stone / Marble / Asphalt. Same as all Blastrac grinders the BMG-780PRO MKII has a solid all metal construction to create the ideal weight. This triple head grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of triple head grinders and diamond products, which give the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
Advantages of the BMG-780PRO MKII floor grinder:
- Floating shroud with integrated floor nozzle
- Smart easy-to-use keypad with all relevant information
- Ergonomic adjustable steer
- Glove compartment
- Easy accessible hose connection
- Wider and bigger wheels – non marking
- Electrical panel protection
- Foot pedal for easy tilting back
|2.322 mm | 788 mm | 1.345 mm|
|400 - 1.200 rpm|
|15 kW | 3 x 400 V | 50/60 Hz | 28 A - 32 A connection|
|Concrete | Asphalt | Stone | Marble|