The Blastrac products listed on this page are rebranded as Husqvarna and integrated into the global Husqvarna offering.
For more information visit www.husqvarnaconstruction.com
The Blastrac BMG–735PRO MKII is a triple head grinder designed for finishing large horizontal surfaces. This machine is standard equipped with a speed control system. It is an ideal machine for companies with high hygiene and safety standards such as food, pharmaceutical and medical industries. The BMG-735PRO MKII triple head grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate dust collection system. Blastrac has designed a full range of triple head grinders and diamond products, which give the opportunity to process any floor and specific application.
Advantages of the BMG-735PRO MKII floor grinder:
- Floating shroud with integrated floor nozzle
- Smart easy-to-use keypad with all relevant information
- Ergonomic adjustable steer
- Glove compartment
- Easy accessible hose connection
- Wider and bigger wheels – non marking
- Electrical panel protection
- Foot pedal for easy tilting back
|2.109 mm | 751 mm | 1.253 mm|
|350 - 1.100 rpm|
|11 kW | 400 V | 50 Hz | 32 A | Three phase | 5 pole|
|Concrete | Asphalt | Stone | Marble | Granite | Terazzo|